Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cheetah 7.11.09

Short cute story. Swiffer and Cheetah were out in our back yard. Swiffer is traditionally difficult to get inside, but it was raining so I thought maybe she'd come right in. No such luck. So I sent Cheetah to chase after her, which she did and got her to come up on the deck. Then Cheetah was out in the yard sniffing around after completing her chore for me. I was getting more and more frustrated with Swiffer after repeated attempts to get her in, and finally pretty much yelled at her to sit. At this Swiffer proceeded to look at me like I had two heads, but Cheetah came dashing up on the deck next to her to complete a perfect sit. It totally cracked me up and calmed me down enough to get control of the situation and capture the runaway soaked ball of fur.

Who was it that is supposed to be the problem dog again?

1 comment:

  1. Not Cheetah.... nope, NOT Cheetah. She's a good girl and loves her mama and papa and will sit and behave and do as she is told every single time! Good Cheetah!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)