Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birdy update 7.8.9

For anyone who is wondering, just thought I would let you know that I looked for Birdy last evening after I walked Cheetah (who, by the way absolutely refused to poop on lead - I thought she was going to explode but she finally gave in this morning. It's not like she has not done it before.)

Anyway, I saw no sign of Birdy, which I chalked up as a good thing. I scanned the huge bush and below it as well as I could without disturbing anything - the last thing I wanted to do was knock her or someone else out of there again! I didn't see anything. I did hear some skittering around in there though.

As I was walking Cheetah down our street, I saw another fledgling on the sidewalk that didn't make out so well. :-( I guess it's that time of year. Interestingly enough, Cheetah didn't even try to sniff. But she was a little preoccupied by the Gentle Lead on her face. She HATES that thing. Even after I took it off and we were inside she was still pawing at her face. Drama queen. She is better enough on leash that I may switch over to the Easy Walk harness and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)