Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maddie update 9.1.09

Hello hello!
I read the blog about Mouse...a boy! I thought for sure that he/she was a girl. What a little cutie anyway. I don't have a scale here (I live with 3 other girls and we would like to keep the house scale-free, haha) but when I go to my parents in the next week or so I will weigh Maddie. She has FINALLY started filling out. She has been so skinny up until this point. Now she is looking much meatier and is losing her cute puppy face. However, she still has a cute dog face!
I went back to school Monday, and Maddie seems to be adjusting great (knock on wood)! I guess she chews her bone or hangs out most of the afternoon. As long as it isn't the coffee table or my carpet I'm okay with that! Maddie has not had an accident since the beginning of the summer, and that has continued thus far. She is super happy when I get home, but having her is good for me because it forces me to leave work rather than stay in my classroom. She has been such a joy here at the house. The roommates just love her and it's hard to believe she has only lived with us for a couple of months.
We have dog play sessions, as the neighbors behind and next door got puppies the same time as we did. However, Maddie has outgrown them and definitely lets them know she is the big girl when they play. She is bossy but still likes to share her toys and puppy pool.
Anyway, no big news. We just wanted to send you an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)