Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Belle night 3

Things are getting smooth with my girl, last night she slept the whole night straight without trying to go outside in the middle of the night, still, she tried the bed acting, in a more relax attitude, though, she was barking and complaining because she was not able to go up the bed, but no intent to bite us at all. She slept next to my bed over her blanket, that seats over a rug, no interest at all in her bed =-(

Today is her first day staying on her own half day, I kind of want to go now to see her already =o) before [husband] gets there, but she needs to get used to the place. By the way we moved all the birds to the laundry room so if she wants go down to the basement, she can, I made sure there where no things around she could chew or choke on. {they have a whole bunch of birds that Belle would just loooove to get a hold of.}

I have notice two things, one she loves balls, I guess she used to interact with that, any time she sees someone playing she wants to join and second, she is really scared about vacuums, yesterday I was about to clean up the messy seeds from the basement and as soon as saw me pulling the vacuum out she ran and hid, without me even connecting the things to the electric power, so I asked her if she was scare of that and I put it the vacuum away and then I went to pamper her, she was really scared, so I guess she has a bad memory from it.

I have to mention something else, seems to me that she does not recognized her Cuddlebug name, I believe it has to do a lot with the fact that me and [husband] have such a hard accent that the sound that come out is not the one she used to hear from you guys, so we thought about maybe giving a try to her last name Belle (because is shorter and our chances of messing up the sound of the word is smaller) we decide to test if she does something when we call her by the Belle name and actually she does, every time either one call her Belle, she stops what she is doing and comes to us. {obviously whatever works for them is fine by me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)