Tuesday, September 22, 2009

cuddlebug update 9.17.09

You are absolutely right, we just came from a walk and literally as soon as we came in she started whining again that she needed to go out.

I don't think is a bladder infection, she is actually, as you said working me. Right now she is trying to sit on my lap while I am working, kissing me and everything, she is very smart so I have to be more careful otherwise I will become her slave, I am just concern that if I do not take her out she will pee inside, that could be a problem because she could get use to manifesting her frustration that way.

I will give a second thought to the walking dog girl, tomorrow instead of [husband] staying full day with her, I will ask him to come back from work around noon, just to see how she does half day on her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)