Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Belle night 4

Last night she slept again the whole night, this time I got her bed in the room and place her blanket in there, she was not happy first and she decided to go to the bathroom, I guess it is cooler, but later on she moved to her bed and cuddle in there nicely, this morning I saw her sleeping in her bed with her legs up, so it seemed to me that she was pretty relax and comfortable.

Today, we did register Belle at the ----- county today as planned so tomorrow we will be taking her to the doggy park for her to be off leash, and see how she behaves.

By the way, today I got more food and found the probiotics at pet-smart as you said.

This morning she found all the toys that came on her bag and she was very happy, especially with the purple heart that makes a funny noise, it was just like as having a two year old kid with one of those super loud music toys that usually parents get for them, a real non-stop, until she found another and decided to switch it. {she drove us crazy with that thing}

We had another visitor and she actually was OK, kind of greeting him before she started barking, she later brought her toy to the guy inviting him to play. She is very very smart so she is finding her place to hide stuff and when ever she wants to play, then she brings it to us, same thing with the leash, when she sees me putting my shoes on and my cap even before I take the leash, she seats close to the door waiting for me.

I like her very much, she is getting use to us and our place very quickly, every time any of us has to go out, when we come back she always receives us very happy, tender and full of love, same thing in the morning, she wakes up really happy and exited, ready to start another day, I am so happy to have her. Thank you very much for letting me have her. she is such a great pet.

=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)