Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome to Pell-Mel

Hello!

I am moving news posts about Cheetah & puppies here. For now I will continue to cross post on the Google Site as well, and I will leave that up for archive purposes, should I decide to move to this format exclusively. But this way you can make comments if you want. As such, I am going to stop checking the U-Stream site. I am leaving it up for now, since that is where some of the videos reside, but if you write something in the comments section on the U-stream page, from now on, I am not likely to see it.

Finally, while I will likely write mostly about dogs, I reserve the right to use this blog to talk about whatever I want. :-) I will be sure to accurately label each post, so you can skip over the things that do not interest you.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure this will be easier for you to manage, Mel. I love the new pics of Cheetah! She does look so much happier and seems to be smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at Cheetah's pictures and Schroeder does look alot like his mom. He has a shorter snout, more like a golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Zibby looks most like Cheetah out of everyone. But everyone has those cute ears :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a FUN blog! I'm so happy you are blogging and sharing your story of “Life with Cheetah”. We all adore Cheetah and her puppies (and sweet little Swiffer, too) and this will keep us Cyber-nannies quite happy knowing we can share in your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)