Friday, June 26, 2009

Calming Collars



I got the dogs each a calming collar. This is to help them calm down, particularly during thunderstorms. They came today and we are expecting a huge thunderstorm tonight. Great, right? So I put the collars on them this evening, so that they could acclimate before the storm comes in. They are pretty darn fragrant let me tell you. The two of them are walking potpourri.


Are they more calm? Hard to say. It doesn't seem like it to me. But of course, it is still not raining. It rained in the city. The sky looked ominous. But because I have these damn collars it is not going to storm by my house. GREAT. Well, they are more calm then, right? So I guess the collars work!

Seriously if it storms I will let you know what happens. In the mean time here are some shots of them modeling their glorious new collars.

2 comments:

  1. your getting a lil ridiculous with this. come on now...dogs are like people but they are still dogs.

    let me explain. no no to much let me sum up...ha.

    dogs all have different personalitys. some like water some hate it some like rain some dont. some gt scared more easily then others. some dont mind thunder others despise it. no amount of potpouri will fix this.

    and let us not forget that dogs are still dogs. god or whatever put them here, put them here as they were for a reason. and im quite sure was not sure we would have the calming collar. in other words there is a certain point where creatures of the earth should just be.

    on the flip side of this. you are my sister and when the hell have you ever listened to me. and this is your new obsession. and if i had 2 dogs freakin out everytime it thundered i might try desperation as well.

    so i guess good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cheetah and Swiffer look lovely with their new collars! Look at Cheetah posing for the camera with a smile on her face! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)