Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miracle Stuff

OK, you've all heard of Rescue Remedy right? Well, last night both Cheetah and Swiffer were a mess. Cheetah was feeling contrary all evening. She was barking so much on her walk I thought I was going to lose my mind. So every time she barked I would immediately stop cold in my tracks. It only took about 1/2 a block of this (once it occurred to me) before she got the clue that we were going nowhere if she was barking and she stopped. But she was clearly keyed up anyway.

By the time we went to bed she was all over the place, putting her paws up on the bed, trying to jump in with us, and clonking around with one of her bones on the hard wood. The sound of the bone dropping freaks Swiffer out to no end. So she was on the bed quivering away and could not sit still. So I got up and got two little pieces of wheat bread, and dropped Rescue Remedy onto each of them. I gave one to each dog, and sprayed DAP on our bed and Cheetah's bed. I kid you not when I say they were both out cold in under 5 minutes!! This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Swiffer did hurl in the middle of the night at some point, so maybe I gave her too much. But they both completely relaxed so fast, it was like I gave them tranquilizers! I was pretty amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)