Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheetah 6.24.09

Well, I got a call about Cheetah from this woman who wants to meet her this weekend at the adoption event. Every time this happens I feel like I have an ulcer burning through my stomach wall, I can't catch my breath, and I become completely morose until they go away.

Cheetah has been having a rough couple of days. Maybe I should say *I* have had a rough couple of days with her. She seems to be experiencing an energy spike. I changed up her food a little bit two days ago and wonder if there is a correlation. I cut back her canned food because girlfriend has some horrendous gas. Thus I increased the kibble, which is extremely high in protein. This could be making her a little more hyper based on some unofficial science. Guess the only way to tell is don the gas mask and go back to the way we were doing it before.

I'm off to acupuncture. Maybe I should take Cheetah. She certainly lives quite the spa-life for a foster dog!!

1 comment:

  1. How is it going with Cheetah? Has she found a forever home? nenemarie

    ReplyDelete

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)