Monday, August 10, 2009

Schroeder update 8.10.09

Mr. Schroeder will be [at the Rescue Angels party Sunday], he will be happy to see his mom. I want to thank you again for helping him into the world, he is a joy (most the time). [haha] I think he is bigger then the last time you saw him. He has been a little extra chewy lately.

... I am up at 6 and taking care of the four legged family and the birds and a short walk with Marcy and Schroeder. Marcy doesn't walk that far but she is building up so when the temp gets cooler I think she will go farther. Then Schroeder and I either go to the dog park for a hour hour and half, or walk for about that long. If he has a lot of energy we go for a shorter mid-day walk. He has a pool and sandbox (spoiled). [yay! in a good way.] It keeps him from digging in my garden now if only he would stop eating my harvest . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)