Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Return of the Cheetah - The Aussie Strikes Back

As the title implies, I have decided to have a sense of humor about this. Your emails, comments and support have really helped, and last night - I took one of those perspective showers. You know - where you get in the shower and you have an "aha moment" and suddenly everything shifts for you. I have no control over this so there is no point in worrying about it.

Cheetah is coming back tonight to my place. Poor Lexy and Swiffer will go back into semi-hiding, but as many of you have said - the right person will come along and it will work out eventually. I think Mr. PM is of the opinion that Cheetah has hatched a plot to return to us indefinitely. I believe there was a moment there where he actually thought she planned it out. :-) But I have learned from this, and I will just keep plugging along until I find a good fit. In the mean time I will enjoy her while I have her and step up my training efforts.

All of the new videos I took are now posted, and new pictures are up as well, although not yet labeled. There is a particularly cute vid of Cheetah hunting a fly.

Finally, I wanted to show you the pretty flowers Mr. PM gave me last week, and the "chocolate decadence" my mom sent me on Friday to make me feel better about Cheetah's departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)