Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mocha and Cuddlebug

I apologize I have not been good with the updates - haven't been feeling well.

Cuddlebug went to her new home on Tuesday 9/15. She is doing OK - testing all of her limits to see where the boundaries lie in this new place.

Mocha had her spay surgery the same day and is a walking lampshade now :-) She is not loving that. But it sounds like she is doing pretty well. She was pretty drugged out so I'm just waiting for the latest report.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates. I will be better about it as soon as I am feeling better.

2 comments:

  1. take care of yourself, Mel. and thanks for the updates. would love to see Mocha in her lampshade, but not to worry, I have a very active imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    Hope you feel better soon. Keeping my hopes up high that Cuddlebug has the perfect forever home. What is Cheetah doing these days? Is she back with you and Dan? She is such a smart girl, I just know she will find the right forever home to settle down and become a grown-up dog. :-)
    Take care of yourself, Mel!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Follow me at http://twitter.com/PellMelanie

Now Reading (see bottom of page for completed and on deck titles)